Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Diner, Adams Morgan

Yesterday I went to The Diner in Adams Morgan for brunch. I had the veggie omelet (red pepper, onion, mushrooms and Gruyere cheese) served with homefries (which weren't really homefries, but delicious fried cubes of seasoned potatoes) and toast. It was the best omelet I've ever had!! I'm not a big ketchup fan, but I usually like a little with my eggs. Not yesterday! The omelet and potatoes had such a delicious flavor that I didn't even think about it!

The service was good, but the wait was LONG. Parties of 2 were seated in 5 minutes or less, but our party of 5 waited about a half hour. I wouldn't recommend this place for large groups on the weekend. However, it is delicious and I hope to go back.

Also, I keep forgetting my camera. Sad panda.

1 comment:

Rainmaker said...

Mmm...diner food. Something always special about good diner food. Especially with groups and a wait involved - always better!