Monday, May 19, 2008

Turkey Hill's Fried Ice Cream!!!

There is no question: I LOVE Turkey Hill ice cream! And I especially love their "limited edition" flavors! This month marks the return of one my top two flavors of all time: Fried Ice Cream! It's described as cinnamon ice cream swirled with cinnamon sopapilla and sweet tostada pieces! Wow, what I would describe it as is cinnamon ice cream with cinnamon sugar cookie dough and some crunchy cookie pieces :D It sounds like a lot of cinnamon, but have faith, Turkey Hill does it right. I highly recommend you get some of this before its too late!! Turkey Hill is sold at Giant and Shopper's in DC metro area.

Update: I forgot to mention that Breyer's also makes a fried ice cream flavor. It is terrible. I bought it and threw it out. Get yourself some Turkey Hill!

No comments: